Thursday, February 9, 2012

craftumi seller quick five :: iyana and jane



 craftumi seller quick five :: iyana and jane
 

Tell us a bit about yourself
My name's Laura, I'm 29 and a single mum to a super cute 11 year old daughter. My shop name is a combination of both our middle names. I live in a small country town and have always been into crafty creations. I studied millinery and fashion design for 3 years and worked casually in my mum's scrapbooking shop for nearly 8 years. She recently closed the doors and wanting to continue my crafty fix Iyana and Jane on craftumi came about.

How did you find about craftumi?
I've recently started selling a few handmade pieces on madeit under the Iyana and Jane name and saw Craftumi advertised on the site. I liked the fact that I can list anytime of the day or night. It's really handy. Especially when sometimes with me a day turns into a week!

What do you sell on craftumi?

I sell loads of crafty goodies! Stamps, beads, findings, flowers...the list goes on, but mainly anything to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking or beading.  I'm always adding things whenever I have time, so the range is forever growing. I'm hoping to get some more delightful products listed very soon...

What is your favourite craft activity?
I love anything crafty. I've always been into craft even from an early age and I am always fiddling with something. I love to sew, make jewellery, scrapbook or make cards. I would love to try making a quilt or a mosaic and I always have a long list of things to do or start. The world is just so inspirational! I'm forever jotting things down on a notepad. I think I have lists for my lists! At the moment I'm restoring a cute vintage cupboard and I'm really into baking and decorating cupcakes. I will give anything crafty a crack!

What would be your perfect day?

A perfect day for me would be sleeping in, coffee and pancakes with my little girl and a dvd day at home. I'd also be happy with a relaxing family bbq or a day at a winery with loads of awesome foods, wines, coffee, cake and catching up with friends.
 


1 comment:

  1. Impressive ideas that you can share on this blogspot page ,I like your all the tips in here and want to know some of more tips in here .......
    buy and sell

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails