Tuesday, January 31, 2012

madeit new seller :: Ivy and Lil




 madeit new seller :: Ivy and Lil


How did you find about madeit?
A friend (Velvey and Me) who is a maker and is listed on Madeit recommended the site to me after being at a craft market together.

Explain your style
My style is a little bit industrial, as my designs are inspired by road and works signs.  These bold images in bright, fun colours look great on natural, earthy linen fabrics.

What makes you happy?
Heading down to the studio in the morning with a cuppa in hand ready for a day of printing.  Pablo (the whippet) my studio assistant is usually about 2 steps behind me!

What makes you sad?
Never having enough time to bring to life all the ideas in my head!

What can't you live without?
The support and good humour of my husband, always on hand with a smile and something encouraging to say.




1 comment:

  1. Love the caravan print, love that you can't live with out your husband's love and support :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails