Monday, January 16, 2012

madeit new seller :: madebyally


madeit new seller ::  made by ally

How did you find about madeit?
Since I have started sewing, the people I make things for have gotten alot of comments on their handmade items and people have said I should sell them. I had never really thought about it and asked a friend who sews if she knew a good place to sell handmade items and she suggested madeit.com.au, so I figured I'd give it a try

Explain your style
Bright! Happy! Fun! I try to let that reflect on the things I create.

What makes you happy?
I love bright colours, reading crafty blogs and shopping for fabric definitely makes me happy!

What makes you sad?
Rainy days and seeing other people sad.

What can't you live without?
Family, friends and my sewing machine!!  




1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails