Monday, June 21, 2010

new seller quick five :: edna wears

new seller quick five :: edna wears
madeit.com.au/ednawears

How did you find about madeit?

It was while planning and researching ideas for my fledgling business that I first came across Made It and what a find it was … an all Australian site that is well designed and simple to use. I have been so impressed with the quality of the work and the creativity of the artisans and love that I can put my wares out there while sitting in the comfort of my own home! Thankyou to my wonderful supportive friend who encourages and motivates me and thankyou Made It for supporting we struggling creative souls!

Explain your style
My style has always been influenced by my passion for things from days gone by. I love colour, texture and print, ribbons, bows and flowers, being feminine without being fussy. Things that truly depict the character of the era from which they came really catch my eye, be it classy or quirky. I’d like to think my style does not look contrived and is just a little different.

What makes you happy?
Having my three beautiful children close makes me happy, watching them grow up and seeing them achieve makes me so proud. A bit of peace, quiet and solitude is a pretty good thing too when I can get it! We are lucky to live in the country amongst picturesque green hills and just being at home with my family makes me happy.

What makes you sad?
I get truly sad when I hear of young people, especially children who are not lucky enough to live in a loving, caring environment. What chance do they have in the world when they don’t have the support of good role models around them?

What can't you live without?
I can’t live without the love and support of my family and friends. (and maybe a bit of chocolate and peanut butter now and then!)




2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails