Monday, June 28, 2010

new seller quick five :: Sam and Charlie

new seller quick five :: Sam and Charlie
madeit.com.au/SamandCharlie

How did you find about madeit?
I found out about madeit from a girlfriend whos sister-in-law had just started a store and was having a great time creating and selling her crafty items. I had a look and loved the concept and was inspired by all the talented people out there.

Explain your style
I grew up with a mother who was very into crafts and making things and learnt to knit from my Grandmother. My style is to create cute items that bring a smile to people faces. I prefer to use pure wool and cotton, as it just feels "nicer".

What makes you happy?
My first cup of coffee in the morning makes me happy, as does the smooches from my cat Charlie to wake me every morning without fail.

What makes you sad?
People that are cruel to both people and animals make me sad, as it is so much easier to be nice and make a difference.

What can't you live without?
I can't live without my husband Shane (he is standing behind me as I type this, so had to say that). I also can't live without phone calls to my Mum every week and walks on the beach.






1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails