Wednesday, April 6, 2011

seller quick five :: SweetShabbyCrafts

seller quick five :: SweetShabbyCrafts
craftumi.com.au/SweetShabbyCrafts

Tell us a bit about yourself
Hi.. my name is Nicola and I have had a love affair with everything Shabby Chic for as long as I can remember. I am a work at home mum with two beautiful children and I love getting into my sewing/craft room as often as I can!

How did you find out about craftumi?
On Madeit! I love so many of the gorgeous stores on there.. A few favourites being Bliss Clips and Art Candy Boutique..

What do you sell on craftumi?
Sweet Shabby Crafts is my idea of crafting heaven! I love sewing and making things for my children but I struggled to find Shabby Chic style supplies.... So I created Sweet Shabby Crafts to share the most beautiful designer fabric, embellishments and trims from around the world!

What is your favourite craft activity?
Oh that is a hard one.. I love sewing, making softies, hair accessories, embroidery.. I love it all! I really enjoy the creative process and seeing an idea come to fruition..

What would be your perfect day?
A picnic on the beach with my beautiful family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails