Wednesday, September 7, 2011

craftumi seller quick five :: created designs by rina






















craftumi seller quick five :: created designs by rina
www.craftumi.com.au/createddesignsbyrina

Tell us a bit about yourself

My name is Rina, I live on the Central Coast in NSW, I have a supportive husband, and have three children, the greatest gift of all, and about to be a first time grandma. I am so so so excited.
I have loved craft, and anything to do with it, since a young age. Each year I exhibit in our local craft fair, which I have been doing now for many years.

How did you find about craftumi?
I heard about your site on your big sister site, madeit and I also sell things on www.madeit.com.au/createddesignsbyrina and I am totally addicted to both sites. The first thing i do is log onto both sites, after making a coffee every morning. I thankyou for allowing me to be part of this.

What do you sell on craftumi?
I sell lots of different things on craftium - buttons, vintage buttons, books, stamps, charms, and more. I am only new at this and am always finding things to list on craftium.

What is your favourite craft activity?
I have many favourite craft activities, collecting buttons, making cards, jewellery, and i also love to paint.

What would be your perfect day?
My perfect day would be not having to go to work, going to handmade markets, country fairs and spend many hours browsing the op shops, this is also one of the relaxing things i like to do. It is amazing, the things you find in these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails