Monday, January 11, 2010

new seller quick five!


New seller : theclipcafe
http://www.madeit.com.au/theclipcafe

How did you find about madeit?

I actually stumbled across it looking for craft fairs in Perth on the internet. Your site was mentioned on a community blogspot as an avenue for Australians to display their wares. So many talented Australians!!

Explain your style?
I would like to think my style is "Pretty and Practical" with prices to suit all. Ranging from Baby Girls to Mums I aim to explore and create the unique and different.

What makes you happy?
Seeing my children play together, enjoying each others company.

What makes you sad?
When my Husband has to travel away for work.

What can't you live without?
A Hope and Vision of the Future.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These clips are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Clips, and the owl headband is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love my Owl headband - so cute. And available in other colours now too!
    Thank you all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails