Wednesday, March 2, 2011

craftumi seller quick five :: Couturia Supplies

craftumi seller quick five :: Couturia Supplies
craftumi.com.au/Couturiasupplies

Tell us a bit about yourself
I now live in Noosa QLD, after a few nomadic years with my Husband, Daughter and Cocker Spaniel. I feel very settled here and live in a lovely beach cottage, its a very inspirational place to live.

How did you find out about Craftumi?
I found it via madeit.com.au where I sell my vintage inspired kids accessories www.madeit.com.au/Petitenfants

What do you sell on Craftumi?
At the moment I supply elastic headbands, perfect for little bubs, up to yummy mummy size! I am currently researching and developing the range to include embellishments and other hair accessory supplies.
What is your favourite craft activity?
Anything that is vintagey or shabby chic. I love using up-cycled materials, op shop finds or renovating homewares.

What would be your perfect day?
Starting the day with a good hunt around op-shops with hubby and bub in tow, a tasty lunch by the water, afternoon spent with friends followed by a thai takeaway and a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails