Monday, September 13, 2010

new seller quick five - little miss mae

new seller quick five - little miss mae
madeit.com.au/littlemissmae

How did you find about madeit?
I chanced upon the madeit website whilst surfing the internet for baby clothes back when I was pregnant (with Little Miss Mae). I thought it was such a delightful idea for crafters to congregate and where uniquely handmade treasures could be found for reasonable prices too!

Explain your style?
My style changes from day to day, some days I’m crazy about bold retro or vintage prints, other days feminine floral or shabby chic style fabrics. I suppose this non-definitive style allows me to create things with a variety of fabric patterns and I’d like to think it’s an advantage more than anything else. I’m also very influenced by things I see on a day-to-day basis, even a walk in the park takes my mind onto a different creative feel…..I learnt to sew by trial & error (no one in my family could sew!) and only started sewing recently, as a result, I’m always on the lookout for inspiration from other fantastic crafters….

What makes you happy?
I love watching my baby girl grow everyday (she’s the inspiration behind my store!), seeing her develop into a healthy & happy character makes me so proud and blessed. Country drives, sitting infront of a blazing fire on a cold winter’s night and trawling through a craft market would make my day anytime!

What makes you sad?
Being away from my family and friends get me down on bad days or when things go wrong (I'm from Singapore originally). When a much-anticipated project doesnt turn out as expected, I get pretty upset too.

What can't you live without?
My supportive husband, beautiful daughter and emotionally needy dog called Barney! Other can’t-do-without things would be my laptop, more recently my new mobile and lots of caffeine to get me through most days. And not to mention, my handy sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails