Monday, September 27, 2010

new seller quick five - Little Spunky Monkey






















new seller quick five - Little Spunky Monkey
madeit.com.au/RebeccaA

How did you find out about made it?

I found out about madeit from a children's magazine a few years ago and have been an avid buyer ever since. Every week I discover something new on madeit and there is always fresh product and new sellers- it keeps me coming back weekly (or even daily sometimes!).

Explain your style
My style is modern vintage, bold colours and shapes, with clean fresh lines and no fuss products. With my first born being a boy, I always have sympathy for parents of boys with the limited products out there to buy. So if anything I have a leniancy towards cool boy products (while still satisfying my gorgeous girly side as well).

What makes you happy?
I get so easily inspired by other creators and coming up with new designs and seeing them come into fruition is very exciting. I like the challenge of trying to make a new product and working thrpugh problems that may arise, and to see one of my hand made products on my website hakes me very happy. What makes me even happier, is getting wonderful positive feedback from my customers telling me how much they enjoy something that I have made, or the delight on a little one's face then they give something of mine as a present.

What makes you sad?
What makes me sad is being too busy with general day-to-day life stuff that I do not get time to be creative and make things. Creating is my outlet and relax time, and if I have not had a chance to do anything for a couple of days, it definitely gets me down.

What can't you live without?
I can NOT live without my daily blog read. I get so many ideas and inspirational thoughts form reading about other people's lives and creations, and the visual smorgasboard that I read through everyday is what sets me up for an exciting and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails