Monday, August 16, 2010

new seller quick five - Frankys

new seller quick five - Frankys
madeit.com.au/Frankys

How did you find about madeit?

I came across madeit whilst browsing through a magazine and was instantly taken by the whole concept of the site. I signed up straightway and so the story began.

Explain your style
I'm just a plain old fashioned 60's girl. And I love everything about that era and hence most of my items and clothes are 60's themed fabrics and styles, but I am open to all sorts of ideas.

What makes you happy?
I'm happy when my family is happy, I'm happy when I get good school reports, I'm happy when I get good feedback and that my creations are being enjoyed by those who buy them. But most of all I'm happy when there is complete contentment at home and all around.

What makes you sad?
Sadness, well I try not to go there, but I do get upset when I run out of my favourite fabric, and I cant squeeze another drop of champagne from the bottle.

What can't you live without?
Well I cant live without my family, cant live without my computer, I cant live without my sewing machine, I cant live without morning tea and I just cant live without chocolate, lollies, op shops, vintage fabrics... mmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails