Thursday, October 14, 2010

craftumi seller quick five - Georgie Loves Fabric

craftumi seller quick five - Georgie Loves Fabric
craftumi.com.au/GeorgieLovesFabric

Tell us a bit about yourself

My name is Tina and I live in Brisbane with my husband Nick of 5 years and my 15 month old daughter, Georgiana. We have a busy household as both my husband and I run our own separate businesses from home. I am an ex-nurse and never had to return to the wards after my maternity leave ended - I was so lucky that my sewing business began to flourish just when I needed it to!

How did you find about carftumi?
I had been selling on madeit.com.au for quite some time and when I heard that craftumi would have the same site concept, I knew I wanted to source and sell beautiful things on a site that I was sure would be simple to use and well respected.

What do you sell on craftumi?
Divine designer fabrics and other lovely things! I spend a lot of time sourcing and importing beautiful, high quality fabrics and other whimsical and "shabby" items that include buttons, flocked millinery flowers and the most beautiful European made fancy bias tapes.

What is your favourite craft activity?
I have my own handmade baby clothing business called 'Georgie*Girl' that was born out of a love for sewing with beautiful, high quality fabrics. I am still just as passionate about sewing as my craft as I was on the first day that I sat down behind the sewing machine.

What would be your perfect day?
Enjoying a very lengthy sleep-in and then spending the day with my family in my favourite place - Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails