Wednesday, October 20, 2010

craftumi seller quick five - Zoe And Bruno

craftumi seller quick five - Zoe And Bruno
craftumi.com.au/ZoeAndBruno

Tell us a bit about yourself

I'm 25 years of age and my business is ZoeAndBruno. I think I have always had a love for beads. My mum once took my brother and I into a little indie craft store. We selected a few beads from the old man’s ray of colors and story told... I knew from a very young age, I loved beads and all things colourful!

How did you find about craftumi?
I have always been a fan of Madeit, but I was excited to hear from the owners that they were opening a venue for us supply sellers.

What do you sell on craftumi?
I sell a large range of Czech glass beads which are slowly taken over my study. Two walls of bookshelves hold my collection of beads.

What is your favourite craft activity?
Creating jewellery. I haven't had a lot of time in the past two years (since my business was born) although I am still inspired everday. Hopefully I will be, once again creating and selling my jewellery on Madeit in the near future.

What would be your perfect day?
A perfect day for me would be to spend the day at the beach. Living 3 hours away from the ocean, the sand between my toes makes a great escape from the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails