Wednesday, October 27, 2010

craftumi seller quick five - ozcraftstore

craftumi seller quick five - ozcraftstore
craftumi.com.au/ozcraftstore

Tell us a bit about yourself

I am a stay home mom with 2 kids, Jayden (3+) and Johanna (1+), and the 3rd is on her way due on Jan. I love creating stuff with pretty bits and pieces, and always look out for new items.

How did you find about carftumi?
I accidently found Craftumi when I was browsing Madeit website and I found lots of interesting items here.

What do you sell on craftumi?
I sell jewellery craft supplies particulary vintage inspired flower cabochons, jewellery findings and other accessories which are hard to be found in Australia.

What is your favourite craft activity?
I love creating things with my kids. My 3yo boy loves painting and crafting. He was once told me that he wants to be an artist and that motivated me a lot to get him involved in crafting.

What would be your perfect day?
A hot day with a bowl of ice cream in front of me (this is my current craving, it changes over the time throughout the pregnancy).

1 comment:

  1. I have just stumbled across your Blog,and i'm so glad that i did, you have some gorgeous things here to buy, I am in Ballarat Vic. and it's just great to find some fellow Aussies,who seem to share my love of creating.
    My website is
    www.lilrosebud.com
    and my blog is
    www.mylilrosebud.blogspot.com
    I would looove to become involved with you all, and perhaps offer some of my goodies for sale as well,
    It would be lovely to hear from you, and Congratulations on your wonderful blog,
    Carilyn.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails