Monday, October 25, 2010

new seller quick five - meekoo

new seller quick five - meekoo
madeit.com.au/meekoo

How did you find about madeit?
I found out about made it from a friend and was so happy to finally have an Australian site to list my goodies on

Explain your style
My style is cutesy and fun. I love using bright colours and fun prints. I love making all things girly as I have two boys haha

What makes you happy?
My boys make me happy, which were my muses to begin crafting bubby things.

What makes you sad?
Running out of craft supplies. haha I am not great at waiting so I like to be stocked up!

What can't you live without?
CRAFTING! When I have nothing to make I feel lost and have fidgty hands. I always have something on the go, or 4 things ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails