Wednesday, November 3, 2010

quick five craftumi seller - redarrow

quick five craftumi seller - redarrow
craftumi.com.au/redarrow

Tell us a bit about yourself
My name is Yumi and I run a home based ceramic studio producing hand made porcelain jewelleries and homewares from Melbourne.

How did you find about carftumi?
Through Madeit. I sell my porcelain pieces there, visit andodesigns.

What do you sell on craftumi?
I sell Italian red baker's twine, gift boxes, brooch backs and leather laces which all I use for my products.

What is your favourite craft activity?
Make one off brooches using old beads and buttons and tote bags using fabrics collected in Tokyo, Japan. They are all for personal use.

What would be your perfect day?
On a sunny day, having a cup of coffee and do sketching and working on my new designs. I have a huge balcony with rustic furniture surrounded by lots of birds and trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails