Monday, February 21, 2011

madeit new seller quick five :: milk.and.cookies

madeit new seller quick five :: milk.and.cookies
madeit.com.au/milk.and.cookies

How did you find about madeit?
I've been aware of madeit for a while, through various craft and design blogs. But it wasn't until recently that I took the plunge and started a madeit shop myself!

Explain your style
I've created a collection of art prints and paper goods featuring birds, bears, bunnies and a host of cute characters, which I think are perfect for children and grownups alike. I like to create designs which are sweet and simple, with some humour thrown in for good measure.
You can see more of my scribblings on cookiebite.blogspot.com

What makes you happy?
A productive day spent creating something of value.
Family, friends, animation, music, art, and vitamin D!

What makes you sad?
That there aren't 90 hours in a day. (ooh, and 90 hours in a night in which to sleep and dream! heaven!)

What can't you live without?
air! oh, and my partner, chocolate and Mad Men, preferably in unison.

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails