Monday, August 8, 2011

madeit new seller quick five :: aTeaspoonofRubyLou

madeit new seller quick five :: aTeaspoonofRubyLou
madeit.com.au/aTeaspoonofRubyLou

How did you find about madeit?

I was recommended to madeit by a lovely creative friend of mine who makes mosaic pendants.

Explain your style
My style is inspired by the colour and design of the Mid Century Modern Period. I love interiors and furniture and have been enjoying collage as it combines upcycling old magazines and it keeps my creative outlet satisfied in a small space.

What makes you happy?
Seeing my daughter Ruby up to her elbows in paint and paper.

What makes you sad?
Indulgent people.

What can't you live without?
I absolutely cannot live without good food, family and friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails