Monday, August 1, 2011

madeit new seller quick five :: Began In The Ground

madeit new seller quick five :: Began In The Ground
www.madeit.com.au/BeganInTheGround

How did you find about madeit?
A fellow artist was asking me if I've thought of selling on the international site, and she also said there was an Australian site called madeit, so i decided to look it up. I liked the idea of sticking with the Australian's!

Explain your style
Pretty random, although i would say that i am heavily influenced by strong shapes and forms. i love to manipulate maps and aerial photography, taking out parts of those images, enlarging or shrinking them, and drawing over them to begin my designing. You can see this in my rock ring series.

What makes you happy?
My beautiful husband

What makes you sad?
People not valuing their artwork and what they produce and therefore selling it too cheap.

What can't you live without?
Making of somekind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails