Wednesday, October 12, 2011

craftumi quick five :: bysagedesign

craftumi quick five :: bysagedesign
craftumi.com.au/bysagedesign

Tell us a bit about yourself
I am lucky! I love art and I love business, and I get to spend my days creating things and doing what I love. My background is in graphic design, I love to paint when I have the time and like most creative people my mind is always full of new ideas and possibilities for things to do and make.

How did you find about craftumi?
I found Craftumi through the Madeit website which I found somehow pottering around online one day a few years ago

What do you sell on craftumi?
At the moment I sell small laser cut wooden jewellery pendents and buttons for other crafty people to use in their creations. I am also making some bag handles which I will be posting on Craftumi soon.

What is your favourite craft activity?
I just love drawing stuff and thinking of new product ideas I can apply illustrations to. I also like aimlessly cutting and pasting things and seeing what comes out of it.

What would be your perfect day?
A run on the beach. A delicious healthy breakfast. Hours free to play with ideas and create. And some great conversation mixed into it all as well. Ahhh I think I just described today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails