Thursday, October 20, 2011

craftumi quick five :: denimdays

craftumi quick five :: denimdays
craftumi.com.au/denimdays

Tell us a bit about yourself
My name is Tracey, I am 41, married with one lovely teenage daughter (I put all my eggs in one basket there, hopefully she will supply me with lots of grand children) I grew up in a handmade household, Mum and all her friends were always into some sort of craft, it was such a thrill for me to be included and make something myself. I am so lucky to be working, doing what I love. I also work in a cute toy store, a scrapbooking shop and my husband and I have a little shop in an antique centre.

How did you find about craftumi?
I have been a fan of Made it for a long time, I also have a Madeit shop www.madeit.com.au/denimdays. I was very excited at the launch of Craftumi, and finally I have opened my own Craftumi store

What do you sell on craftumi?
I have just bought myself a lovely ‘Big Shot’ die cutting machine. I am having lots of fun making cute embellishments, too many for me to ever use, so I thought I would share. My range of paper cuts will grow as my collection of dies expands (as quickly as my wallet allows!) I also sell some great jewellery findings and cabochons. I search far and wide to find the best value and quality and use everything I sell in my own products. I am also constantly reorganising my craft room (to make more fit in!) so will quite often have some destash items at ridiculously cheap prices.

What is your favourite craft activity?
I love new ideas, so my favourite craft activity is forever changing, but if I had to pick one I would choose card making as for me that includes stamping, die cutting and colouring with copics which are all lots of fun.

What would be your perfect day?
Sleeping in!!! Then waking to a nice cooked brunch, bacon, eggs, tomato, mushrooms, coffee…. Yum! pottering around the house and garden, a spot of shopping in my favourite shops, then an evening of crafting…sigh, if only every day could be Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of your perfect day... as long as I didn't have to wash up after the late brekky! LOL grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha Grace....No washing up is a given in the perfect day, isn't it?
    :) Tracey

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails