Thursday, November 24, 2011

ali-kat creations Xmas Gift Guide - Family & Friends at Christmas time



Guest Blogger - ali-kat creations
madeit.com.au/alikatcreations

Where do I start? Ever since I can remember, Christmas and the New Year are about your family and close friends (who really are part of your family too). Being Greek it's about getting together at one time, especially around a table, and we eat, talk, dance, sing, play games and just generally have a traditional family day. There are no other people in the world I would rather be with on this day and can't image my life without them. Some of the items I have chosen around the family theme this Christmas are beautiful handcrafted Christmas Family Cards, Handpainted Family Platters, a Family Cake recipe (yum), a Family Tree and a Babushka Family doll set. These really represent a broad range of family things to me and arent they just gorgeous?

Family to me is also the close friends I have and love dearly. Recently I lost my gorgeous rockstar friend Mariyana to cancer and at this Christmas time I will be thinking of her too. I have found just the perfect things that would symbolise my love of all my wonderful friends, those being, Best Friend prints, a Plantable Card (what a marvelous idea, I just might get one!) and Wooden plaques.

Always keep family and friends close to you at Christmas time, I know I do! Have a great Handmade Christmas everyone, I know I will :)

Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.







3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of presents for the precious ones in our lives this Christmas! Thanks for featuring our 'Friends are like flowers that never fade' plantable greeting card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome and I love the concept of your cards, so environmentally friendly, but with special meaning that you can keep growing them - love, love love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Idea,thanks.Love anniversary gift?Read it..
    Remembering the day when you tied the knot with your spouse is indeed a relishing feeling. Giving your partner the perfect anniversary gift is a perfect way to honour your relationship.
    If you are looking for a special anniversary gift you may want to consider Message on a Necklace. It is perfect way to celebrate your relationship.
    Here is a list of other anniversary gift ideas to make your day special.Visit & find them.
    anniversary gifts

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails