Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Squiggle and Stitch Xmas Gift Guide - Summer Finds



Guest Blogger - squiggleandstitch
madeit.com.au/squiggleandstitch

For me xmas reminds me of my favourite time of year - summertime! Christmas day in my family usually ends with a delicious ice-cream desert as opposed to plum pudding and growing up we always spent summer by the beach. I love everything about summer and so it was an obvious choice of theme for my xmas gift guide. So when your shopping this xmas forget about snowflakes and santa suits and instead grab yourself a paddlepop, pop on some boardies and head for the beach with my collection of summery finds from some these madeit sellers.

Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.







2 comments:

  1. Great finds!! I love the little shoes! Thanks for including my clutch purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love this page! Thanks so much for posting a picture of my memo board!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails