Sunday, November 20, 2011

two please Xmas Gift Guide - A Home for Christmas


Guest Blogger - two please

When I think of Christmas, the first thing that pops into my head are images of my Nanna's welcome little house for a breakfast of raspberries and toasted leg ham sandwiches. Then, my parents' house, with beautiful sprawling lawns & the same decorations I remember from childhood, my aunty's cottage perched on the hill, with cows in the paddock & a turkey in the oven... and the inlaws, for an outdoor seafood feast on their hobby farm by the river. Christmas is all about family for us, Christmas shared in homes that I love. With each turn of the calendar, the question pops up ...Where are we having Christmas this year? So, with these treasured places in mind, my search for little handmade homes uncovered an abundance of gems, including these:

Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails