Thursday, November 17, 2011

molly and mama Xmas Gift Guide - Vintage Inspired Children's Clothing


Guest Blogger - mollyandmama
madeit.com.au/mollyandmama

Christmas is without a doubt, the most magical time of year! And what I love the most is the opportunity to craft and sew, to create something special for the people I love. This is a lesson I learned from my mother. Every year Mum always made sure we had a brand new outfit to wear on Christmas day. I remember going through the pattern books and magazines with her to find something I thought was just perfect. And Mum would create these amazing pieces from just a picture or a daydream! Even if I didn’t always have the latest big thing at Christmas, I always felt special knowing Mum had created something unique and precious just for me. Whilst I can’t sew quite like my mother, I do try and create something special with my own kids. Or I shop handmade. And what better place to look for vintage inspired handmade clothing this Christmas, than on Made It?

Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.








6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including RubyandSam in your posting, It's a gorgeous collection of nautical and vintage items. I hope you have a lovely weekend, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Tanya! I absolutely adore your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely surprise to be included in this gift-guide!! Thankyou mollyandmama, some simply gorgeous vintage picks! xx Nicole - Bubby Makes Three www.bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Nicole! I love all of your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for this wonderful post. I love it. Get beautiful handmade children clothing online by visit us at http://www.freshseams.com/.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails