Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rainbow Lollies Xmas Gift Guide - Kris Kringle




Guest Blogger - Rainbow Lollies

madeit.com.au/RainbowLollies

When I first moved to live in Australia, one of "Christmas tradition" that I learned was taking part in the Kris Kringle or Secret Santa games during the holiday season. It did not take me long to get acquainted with Mr Kringle as I had my share of strange gifts in addition to useful ones. Personally I like taking part in this fun tradition as there are usually a lot of laughs (and groans!) involved. Finding the right gift that looks gorgeous, useful and of course within the set budget can be quite challenging. This year if you are participating in an annual Kris Kringle either at your workplace or at your family Christmas party, why don't you check out these selection of items that is not only handmade but best of all under $10.

Have a happy handmade Christmas!

Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.










2 comments:

  1. Will definitely be checking out your site for Kris Kringle and stocking fillers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in your gorgeous line-up! Michelle

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails