Monday, April 12, 2010

new seller quick five :: Brilliant Trees Collective

New seller :: Brilliant Trees Collective
madeit.com.au/BrilliantTreesCollective

How did you find about madeit?

Picking up the Made It brochure at the Finders Keeps Market in Brisbane last year. I had a look at the website and book marked it and when I was finally ready to sell online I signed up. It’s great that you are able to find handmade Australian products in one place.

Explain your style?
I suppose it’s a bit of everything and really depends on my mood – eclectic, Rock’n’roll, chic, a slight Asian influence and a little bit of glamour thrown in for good measure. This applies to everything – fashion, interiors and my designs.

What makes you happy?
My hubby would say it would be my feet up and a glass of wine. But having my loved ones around me and seeing them smile. Also having the beach nearby is be a bonus.

What makes you sad?

The mistreatment and neglect of animals – really breaks my heart. I am huge animal lover so it really makes me mad seeing any animal mistreated.

What can't you live without?
Hubby and my girl Jaz - a 9 year old border collie and music! I suppose I would also be a little lost without my Iphone but only for a little while. And chocolate!



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your designs!!! my fav is Moroccan Star :)

    lovely interview, all the very best to you with your creative journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your designs are great! have you thought about doing fabric? i'd buy some!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails