Monday, April 19, 2010

new seller quick five :: Sandra Darling

New seller :: Sandra Darling
madeit.com.au/SandraDarling

How did you find about madeit?

I discovered the wonderful world of ‘Made It’ through other Australian Hand Made Art and Craft people - through their blogs, forums and word of mouth. The idea of an all Australian Site to buy and sell Hand Made to like minded people through an online facility appealed to me as a wonderful way of uniting and connecting people far and wide who are also passionate about high quality individual Art and Craft.

Explain your style.
Sandra Darling Visual Art Creations is an eclectic reflection of what “speaks to my soul” and that which moves me. Through my Photography and Visual Art Creations, I delivery stories from the psyche drawing much of my inspiration from life experience as well as art, craft and design through the ages. My art works, images rich in layers and textures, explore all that is intrinsically human and in particular feminine. I think the quote "the present is just a moment passed" sums up our fragile existence and give a glimpse into the world of what my art work explores.

What makes you happy?
The beauty of the world around us (Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me with her extraordinary gifts); Memories; love; family; friends; nostalgia; art; music; dance; and so much more.

What makes you sad?
Sometimes it is the inability to be able to help a loved one who is suffering other than to be a shoulder to cry on; sometimes it is a bittersweet memory; sometimes it is a beautiful sad movie, song or dance that touches my soul; sometimes it is just the changing world around us so incredibly fragile.

What can't you live without?
Love, Laughter and Art.






7 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails