Monday, December 12, 2011

two cheeky monkeys Xmas Gift Guide - Intellectuals


Guest Blogger - two cheeky monkeys
madeit.com.au/twocheekymonkeys

Do you have a "hard to buy for" person in your circle of friends or family? For me, the hardest individuals to buy for are the geeks whose IQ scores soar into the summer sky (my husband, my late father, my sister and my father-in-law all fall into this category) as I struggle to find them the perfect Christmas present. Being a huge fan of handmade (and possibly being a bit of a geek myself, cough, ahem), I find myself drawn to quirky, funny or ingenious geek-themed handmade creations as Christmas approaches. There's just something so right about presenting that super intellectual doctor friend with an anatomy-themed gift or giving the techno geek a handmade case for their iPhone or iPad. Here are some geek-themed gift ideas for you to give your favourite geek a laugh this Christmas.


Click the photos below to visit the madeit items.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails