Monday, July 12, 2010

new seller quick five :: collecting feathers

new seller quick five :: collecting feathers
madeit.com.au/collectingfeathers

How did you find about madeit?

I knew about it for a long time, I think through blogging. Then, suddenly, one weekend it was everywhere! I couldn't ignore it. People I spoke to in shops mentioned it, I saw it in Frankie and stumbled upon it on the net. Someone was definitely telling me something!

Explain your style
There is a little bit of kitsch, a bit of romance, a dash of nostalgia and lots of memories in everything I make and find. I love vintage and love to repurpose and remake items. I don't commit to one style. I suppose finding some kind of beauty in everything I make and do is my style. (sounds cheesy...but you asked!)

What makes you happy?
Creating,creating creating! Also (in no order) music, country drives, my family, my sister, good food, gardening, op-shops and markets, art, watching TV with my daughter...all the good stuff.

What makes you sad?
Not creating. I have tried to live other lives, but I can say with complete conviction that unless I am creating and making things, I become a sad shadow of my true self.

What can't you live without?
My husband, who is the most supportive man in the world and, of course, my children. Also, my sister (blood blister) who gives me so much inspiration and support. And last, but not least, op-shops. If there were no op-shops in the world, I would have not option but to create one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails