Monday, July 26, 2010

new seller quick five :: timefortea.me

new seller quick five :: timefortea.me
madeit.com.au/timefortea.me

How did you find about madeit?
I began making my eco friendly journals a couple of months ago and searched around on the internet for ways to sell them. I found madeit then, but didn't open my own shop until a friend told me about the success she has had selling here. I love that its an Australian site for promoting beautiful handmade Australian goods.

Explain your style?
I love working with salvage materials, creating a rather raw, industrial look. Unfinished plywood, rusting metals, steel bolts, interesting fabrics and simple screen-printed graphics.

What makes you happy?
Seeing my kids laugh, hanging out with my partner in our little cottage, hearing the 'ding' of an email that has arrived with news of a sale, drinking tea, sitting in the sun on a winter's afternoon.

What makes you sad?
Narrow minded people, soulless architecture, commercial current affairs programs.

What can't you live without?
My camera, laptop, travel plans and hot buttery toast




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails