Monday, July 19, 2010

new seller quick five :: nilly

new seller quick five :: nilly
madeit.com.au/Nilly

How did you find out about madeit?
My sister introduced me to madeit as she loves trawling the net and since that time I have a good friend who has started a store on madeit called “Cha Cha Rose”. I have been wanting to start my own store ever since.

Explain your style.
I think I probably tend towards classic, elegant, timeless but with a contemporary twist. I have always loved beautiful fabrics, like linens, fine cottons, paisleys and soft florals. I love ruffles and pintucks and beautiful detail in children’s clothing of which my daughter benefits!

What makes you happy?
I love to sew. It is my passion, my outlet, my serenity from the bustle of juggling family, home and work. I could happily sew and create from dawn until dusk. My Mum taught me to sew and sometimes in the holidays I spend a couple of days with her doing just that!

What makes you sad?
Not spending enough time with the family and friends I love the most. How quickly each year slips by.

What can’t you live without?
A shot of caffeine to get me started in the morning and a glass of wine to relax me in the evening!!!
My hubby and three beautiful, energetic children.
I couldn’t live without being busy!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails