Monday, July 5, 2010

new seller quick five :: Emily de Molly

new seller quick five :: Emily de Molly
madeit.com.au/EmilydeMolly

How did you find out about madeit?

One of my best friends told me about madeit as she knew that I was interested in finding a place to sell my creations. So I did a google search and sure enough there it was! I signed up straight away and I am hoping to be here for a long time to come.

Explain your style
I like so many different styles that its really hard to try to explain what I do. It can depend on my mood and what supplies and inspiration I have around me at the time. If I had to pick I guess I would say bold yet feminine.

What makes you happy?
Being around the people I love, new supplies/inspiration for my next creation, my dog Emily and of course making jewellery.

What makes you sad?
Not being around the people I love, animal cruelty and not being able to have my morning coffee. These probably top my list.

What cant you live without?
I couldn't live without my family, friends, my wonderful partner and my dog Emily. I could live without my jewellery supplies, my computer, the internet and my camera but I really really wouldn't want to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails